Patagonia Long-Sleeved Lightweight Zip-Neck
The Capilene® Lightweight Zip-Neck is a classic silhouette in our lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer fabric. A subtle grid pattern allows the fabric to sit lightly and comfortably on the skin; the smooth outer face glides easily in any layering system.
Highly breathable for high-exertion and warm conditions, the fabric is 100% recycled polyester treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a long center-front zipper for venting body heat, self-fabric collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Capilene® Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and dry time
- Self-fabric collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Flatlock seams and offset shoulder seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage