Patagonia Houdini Air Jacket
Sitting in the space between our Houdini® and Airshed Jackets, the Houdini Air was made for longer missions when both breathability and weather resistance are essential. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Lightweight, packs down into it's own pocket this is proving to be a very popular jacket that offers increased breathability over conventional windprrof jackets. Yes, its windproof and also has a water repellent finish for use in light rain showers or mist. It's the breathability that wins it for us! Highly recomended.
- Ultralightweight, breathable, postindustrial recycled nylon fabric with a texturized back allows for good airflow next to skin during high-output activities; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather protection
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal trim built into cuffs and hem for low-bulk comfort and in-motion fit
- Hood adjusts in one pull to offer good peripheral vision
- Perfect for use over tech tees and baselayers when breathability is key but so is protection
- Reflective logo on left chest; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Reflective P-6 logo on left chest
Please note the stock currently available on the website is all we can get, with no further availability from Patagonia. Once it's gone, it's gone.