Patagonia W's Houdini Air Jacket
Sitting in the space between our Houdini® and Airshed Jackets, the Houdini Air was made for longer missions when both breathability and weather resistance are essential. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Lightweight, packs down into it's own pocket this is proving to be a very popular jacket that offers increased breathability over conventional windproof jackets. Yes, its windproof and also has a water repellent finish for use in light rain showers or mist. It's the breathability that wins it for us! Highly recomended.
- Ultralightweight, breathable, postindustrial recycled nylon fabric with a texturized back allows for good airflow next to skin during high-output activities; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather protection
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal trim built into cuffs and hem for low-bulk comfort and in-motion fit
- Hood adjusts in one pull to offer good peripheral vision
- Perfect for use over tech tees and baselayers when breathability is key but so is protection
- Reflective logo on left chest; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Reflective P-6 logo on left chest
- 116 g (4.1 oz)
Please note the stock currently available on the website is all we can get, with no further availability from Patagonia. Once it's gone, it's gone.
Find out more from Patagonia
Do you have a question about this product? ask us about it