Montrail Bajada 2 Women's - Reduced To Clear
Reduced to clear - limited sizes available!
- 100% Fabric and Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Cushioned and lightweight trail running shoe with logo appliques and Fluidfoam midsole for enhanced cushioning/flexibility
- Full-length gryptonite outsole for better traction
- Trailshield outsole protecting your feet against rocks and debris
- Midfoot frame construction for fit and support
The Montrail BAJADA II is a cushioned and lightweight trail running shoe focused on protection and flexibility. The result is a great all-around trail shoe for covering a wide variety of trail conditions. The FluidFoam midsole provides exceptional cushioning and a full-length Gryptonite outsole with Montrail's classic 3-point lug design allows for supreme multi-directional traction. TrailShield underfoot alongside a seamless mid-foot frame construction and screened rubber print upper combines for an ideal blend of protection and an abrasion resistant fit and support. Ride heights: 20mm heel/ 10mm forefoot. Weight: 11.4oz/326g
Montrail delivers premier trail running and hiking footwear for athletes around the world who expect excellence from themselves and the products they use. For everyday comfort, Montrail created a uniquely contoured, thermomoldable sandal and insole. Montrail is synonymous with the best fitting, cutting-edge outdoor footwear.