Hoka W's Challenger 5
The fifth iterationof the Challenger adds to the reputation the shoe has gained over previous models.
- Dual-layer mesh balances support, durability and breathability
- Textured TPU toe reinforcement for added durability
- Internal heel counter provides support on all terrains
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Lightweight and oversized EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
Hoka says 'The Challenger furthers its reputation for versatility. Fast and light on the trail, its midsole geometry ensures a smooth ride on the road. While the distinctive multi-lugged outsole leaves you in no doubt as to its trail heritage. Arranged closer together towards the heel for a smoother, more consistent ride, the lugs have a wider spread in the forefoot to help with grip on the trail and in wet conditions. The Challenger ATR 5 also features midfoot overlays for improved lockdown as well as a supportive heel counter for lateral and medial security. It looks fast and goes fast.'
Find out more from Hoka One One