Ultimate Direction FKT Vest
- Roll-top closure expands or contracts
- Large external stretch mesh pockets
- Large front storage
- T-hook fit to adjust torso length & width
- T-HOOK Sternum strap system
- Adjustable T-hook waistbelt for optimal sizing
- Articulating personal locator beacon pockets
- Easy access pocket with keyfob
- MonoRip Mesh is strong, but breathable
- Elastic cording for securing extra gear
- One large stretch pocket for larger items
'Entry Level' just went up a notch.
The FKT (Fastest Known Time) Vest is an 18Litre monster, with fully adjustable fixtures and fittings to suit most runners. The easy access pockets and compartments offer a place for everything, while the roll top gives the option of over, or under filling it, depending upon the amount of kit required.
If you're out fr the long haul, or need plenty of just in case gear for tough conditions, this pack has space and then some.
And at a price you wouldn't normally see for such a large, fully featured vest.
- Volume Capacity: 18 L / 1098 in3
- Weight: 345 g / 12.2 oz
- Materials: MonoRip Mesh, Nylon ACE RIP with STS coating, Durable water resistant 4 way stretch woven mesh
- Ice Ax Loops: Yes
- Whistle: Yes
- Front Phone Pocket: Yes
- Reservoir Compatible: Yes
- Bottle Included: One Flexform 600
- Reservoir Included: No
Sizing at Bottom Ribs (Unisex):
- SM/MD: 25 - 40 in / 64 - 102 cm
- MD/LG: 30 - 48 in / 76 - 122 cm
Tested and developed with Fastestknowntime.com co-founder Peter Bakwin, the FKT Vest has the storage capacity and thoughtful features to accommodate everything you need to get off the grid.