Montane W's Minimus Pants
The Montane Minimus pants now in ladies fit! An exceptionally lightweight rain shell pants. Together with the supreme breathability of PERTEX® Shield+ they’ve become one of the most innovative no compromise waterproof shell garments MONTANE® has ever created. For extended use, on days when rain is almost a certainty, these are the ones to go for. Put simply, they are THE WORLD’S LIGHTEST AND MOST BREATHABLE WATERPROOF MOUNTAIN PANTS.
- PERTEX® Shield+ is exceptionally waterproof and breathable
- Articulated knees for step high movement, perfect for mountain use
- Elasticated waist with adjustable, lockable drawcord
- ¼ length YKK side zips for access, ventilation and the ability to pull over trail footwear
- Featuring Velcro calf tabs that reduce the volume around the calves reducing wind resistance and the likely possibility of abrasion on the inner lower leg
- Press stud ankle adjustment for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
- 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ reflectivity
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- As with all MONTANE® clothing PERTEX® fabric contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild soap. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
- It may be required every 6 months or so to reproof the garment to restore its water repellency. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
- Please see www.nikwax.com for more information.
Find out more from Montane
Do you have a question about this product? ask us about it