Patagonia W's Nine Trail Shorts
Highly Recomended and without doubt our best selling women's run short. Perfect partner to the Patagonia Capilene Cool Tee or Lightweight Vest
For the runner who needs fully featured and versatile running shorts, the Nine Trails Shorts are made of a lightweight recycled polyester/elastane blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane stretch-woven blend; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% polyester crepe built-in liner with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Waistband with wrapped perforated elastic, and flat/clean aesthetic for improved look and feel on body; external drawcord for secure fit
- Center-back secure zipper pocket with elastic key loop
- 1” side scoops improve range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem; 4” inseam
- 111 g (3.9 oz)
Body: 3.7-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Please note the stock currently available on the website is all we can get, with no further availability from Patagonia. Once it's gone, it's gone.
Find out more from Patagonia
Do you have a question about this product? ask us about it