Accelerate Outlet Price £195 RRP £269 Saving £74
Looking for a multi-sport GPS watch? Look no further than the Polar Vantage M2. It has received some pretty big changes making it a contender to rival that of the Polar Grit X and Polar Vantage V2.
- 40 hour battery life in training mode and 7 days with just continuous heart rate tracking
- Water resistant to 30m (Suitable for swimming)
- 45.5g including the wrist strap
Hands down the best multi-Sport watch around. The Polar Vantage M2 has received some pretty major changes to keep it vying for the best GPS tracking multi-sport watch on the market.
So, what’s new?
- Music Controls
- 100-hour battery life in training time with power save options
- Redesigned casing and strap
- Weather updates
- FuelWise™ smart fuelling assistant
- Customisable home screen
Let the athlete in you shine with the wide range of features on offer in the Polar Vantage M2. Visualise your body’s performance and find the personalised guidance you need to consistently keep reaching your goals – today, tomorrow, we’re with you all the way.
Training and recovery made simple
Train smarter, not harder – improve your performance in real-time with insights about your current condition and readiness. Polar Vantage M2 automatically tracks your sleep and recovery so you know when you can safely push your body further.
Stay smart, feel sporty
Precision and accuracy are critical to tracking progress. Let the advanced technology in Polar Vantage M2 do the work while you focus on crushing your goals. Smartwatch features like music controls, weather and push notifications make sure you’ll never miss a beat.
Full features include
- Advanced wrist-based heart rate, Polar Vantage M2 tracks heart rate with the Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology.*
- Integrated GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS with assisted GPS for fast fix times.
- The Nightly Recharge™ recovery measurement shows you how well you recover from the demands of your day during the night.
- Training Load Pro™, helps you see how much you’ve been training lately and how your training sessions strain the different parts of your body.
- Music controls and other smartwatch features, Easily navigate around your playlist and adjust volume straight on your watch. You also get a weather forecast and push notifications to your watch screen.
- Nightly Recharge™ recovery measurement shows you how well you recover from the demands of your day during the night
- FuelWise™ smart fuelling assistant, Learn to refuel and maintain adequate energy levels during your long sessions.
- FitSpark™ training guide, Polar Vantage M2 and the FitSpark™ training guide offer you ready-made daily workouts that match your recovery, fitness level and training history.
- Free Running Programmes, Get a personal and adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals.
- Sport profiles, Polar Vantage M2 supports over 130 different sports. Add your favourite sports to your watch in Polar Flow and customise what you see on your watch during each sport.
- Energy Sources, See how your body uses different energy sources during a training session. Polar Vantage M2 divides your energy usage into carbs, proteins and fats.
- Swimming metrics, Polar Vantage M2 automatically detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, strokes and rest times. Distance and strokes get tracked also in open water swimming.
- Serene™ breathing exercise, Relax your body and calm your mind with the help of a guided breathing exercise.
- Running Index, Get an estimate of your running VO2max and see how your running performance is developing.
Polar says “The Polar Vantage M2 multisport GPS watch is a great combination of performance, functionality and athlete attitude. It offers you the guidance and data to help you get stronger and essential smartwatch features to keep you connected. Polar Vantage M2 is your all-in-one companion on your way towards new PB’s.”