Last Updated 24th July 2020.
From June 15th the government is advising that the store can reopen. We will be operating on an Appointments ONLY basis to visit the store in order to comply with Government Guidelines.
The latest government announcement is that all customers visiting a shop is required to wear a face mask through out their visit. This is from the 24th July 2020.
Our opening times from June 15th will be as follows:
|Monday:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Wednesday:||Closed - Front Lawn Home Visits - Details to follow|
|Thursday:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Friday:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Saturday:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Sunday:||Closed - Gone Running!!|
The government has issued a number of guidelines for the store to open and we will be following this guidance. We have published our full 'Covid-19 Health Policy' inline with those guidelines, with social distancing being key in all that we do.
The guidelines include the following:
- The store will open on the 15th June, operating a strict Appointment system
- Face masks from the 24th July must be worn whilst in the store.
- Only two customers in the store at anyone time. Please come alone and no pets
- Youngsters requiring shoes or other kit can clearly come along with a single parent
- You will need to bring a clean and fresh pair of socks to try on any shoes - your socks should cover your ankle. Alternatively, select and purchase a new pair of socks and use these before trying on shoes
- No browsers please. The service we are offering is for those looking to receive the best help and advice that we can offer in selecting the right product for their needs from the store
- All shoes that have been tried on will be sprayed with an appropriate disenfectant
- The changing rooms will be closed. Try any clothing on at home and if you have to return an item it will have to be isolated from the rest of the stock for 72 hours. Clothing must be returned with the original labels still attached
- Refunds can only take place after the 72 hours quarantine period on all goods returned as we can not touch them. Instore we will have a box available that we can seal for this purpose.
Before booking your appointment please read through the whole of this page and our Covid-19 Store Operating Policy which can be found here
To book an appointment to visit the store click here
Topsy turvy times, needs must. I suspect we will all be very very glad when this is all over and thanks for your understanding.
Everyday be nice to someone and to keep on smiling and waving as you run by. We all need a little cheer.
Thanks folks it is very much appreciated...
From June 15th: Telpephone Advice.
The store will operate based on the times given above and we will be availble for continued telephone advice. Just call and we can chat through the best options and ways we can help you, especially with shoe selection.
Unprecedented times... yet we are gonna keep on smiling!!
The points below are here to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19) and we are following government guidelines to the very best of our abilities. Everyone's safety is important at this time. So let's all be sensible and then a little bit more - remember it's only one run a day!! So enjoy.
Following the latest government guidelines the business is now closed until the 15th June. However, we are still operating as a Mail Order store, sending parcels via Royal Mail or where possible delivering by hand within Sheffield. Click and Collect is also an option.