Last Updated 24th March 2020.
The physical store is now closed and whilst we are able to do so we are operating as a mail order business only.
Unprecedented times... yet we are gonna keep on smiling!!
The points below are here to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19) and we are following government guidelines to the very best of our abilities. Everyone's safety is important at this time. So let's all be sensible and then a little bit more - remember it's only one run a day!! So enjoy.
Following the latest government guidelines the business is now closed.
As of today we will be using Royal Mail and send your items out to you. The Royal Mail are operating with strict guidelines for delivery and Social Distancing. Details here >> or call 0114 242 2569
Store Appointments ONLY:
Sorry this is no longer an option...
Visitors to the Store (when we are OK to do so again).
We are currently closed, mail order via the website is still available.
- Please make an appointment. Ring ahead to collect your goodies...
- Only come to the store if you need something, or if you know what you want then please call ahead and we can sort everything out so you can collect.
- Come alone, especially no small children.
- Customers only please, no internet browsers, yes it's still happening!
- Practice social distancing, we will.
- Please don't be offended if we are wiping the surfaces down, door handles, key pads etc.
Our current opening times: At this time the physical store is closed.
Topsy turvy times, needs must. Be very very glad when this is all over and thanks for your understanding.
Everyday be nice to someone and to keep on smiling and waving as you run by. We all need a little cheer.
Thanks folks it is very much appreciated...
Please check back for updates.