Last Updated 28th May 2020.
The physical store is now closed and whilst we are able to do so we are operating as a mail order business, only. Click and Collect is available between 10am until 3pm, Monday to Friday.
Unprecedented times... yet we are gonna keep on smiling!!
The points below are here to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19) and we are following government guidelines to the very best of our abilities. Everyone's safety is important at this time. So let's all be sensible and then a little bit more - remember it's only one run a day!! So enjoy.
Following the latest government guidelines the business is now closed until the 15th June. However, we are still operating as a Mail Order store, sending parcels via Royal Mail or where possible delivering by hand within Sheffield. Click and Collect is also an option.
Please read the full details here >> or call 0114 242 2569
From June 15th the government is advising that the store can reopen. We will be operating on an Appointments ONLY basis, until such time as we can move forward more normally.
Our opening times from the 15th will be as follows:
|Monday:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Wednesday:||Closed - Front Lawn Home Visits - Details to follow|
|Thursday:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Friday:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Saturday:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Sunday:||Closed - Gone Running!!|
The government has issued a number of guidelines for the store to open and we will be following this guidance. Before we open we will publish a full 'Covid-19 Health Policy' inline with those guidelines, with social distancing being key in that we do. This will be backed up by a policy of regular cleaning of the areas we will all be using. The guidelines will include the following:
- Only two customers in the store at anyone time. Please come alone and no pets
- Youngsters requiring shoes can clearly come along with a single parent
- You will need to bring a clean and fresh pair of socks to try on any shoes. Alternatively, select and purchase a new pair of socks and use these before trying on shoes
- No browsers please. The service we are offering is for those looking to receive the best help and advice that we can in selecting the right product for their needs from the store
- All shoes that have been tried on will be sprayed with an appropriate disenfectant
- The changing rooms will be closed. Try any clothing on at home and if you have to return an item it will have to be isolated from the rest of the stock for 72 hours. Clothing must be returned with the original labels still attached
We will be adding details of ways you can make an appointment in due course and full Covid-19 Health Policy for the store will be dispalyed on this website.
Topsy turvy times, needs must. I suspect we will all be very very glad when this is all over and thanks for your understanding.
Everyday be nice to someone and to keep on smiling and waving as you run by. We all need a little cheer.
Thanks folks it is very much appreciated...