Win an Entry to "The Lap"
Supported by Dynafit
We are excited to bring the chance to win an entry to THE LAP, kindly supported by Dynafit who will be also offering the winner a new pair of Dynafit shoes!
What's the lap I hear you asking, well. THE LAP was created to provide a gateway event for runners and walkers to step up to Ultra distance, without the worry of navigation, food or exposure to really bad weather. With 5 fully stocked feed stations and a low level Lake District route, you are already on the bad weather option. A beautiful 75K/47 mile, fully signposted trail ultra marathon, following some of the most stunning, runnable and best way-marked trails in The Lake District. You have 24 hours to take in all the best viewpoints as you circumnavigate England's largest and most iconic lake.
If you have been wanting to do your first ultra but have not taken the plunge or are a seasoned pro. Then enter now to be in with a chance of winning a free entry to the 2022 edition of this stunning race and a pair of Dynafit's trail running shoes. Perfect for tackling anything the Lap can throw at you. All you need to do is give us your contact details, explain why you should win the entry and answer one simple question. Please find the entry details below.
So what are you waiting for, get running....
- The entry is valid for the 2022 Autumn edition of the lap taking place on the 10th - 11th of September 2022. The entry is for the winner only and none refundable or exchangeable.
- The Dynafit shoes are subject to stock and availability at Accelerate on the date of the winner being announced and are none refundable or exchangeable.
- All entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Entries close on the 3rd of April and the winner will be announced within the following week.
- The LAP is a 47 mile ultra with 2500m of ascent, please make sure you are capable of this before entering. For more information on the race follow the link here >>
- You must subscribe to Accelerate Marketing to be entered into the competition. This can be found once you've entered your details and clicked Enter Competition.
Please make sure you have read and understood the terms and conditions.
All fields are required.