Accelerate Urban Art Photo competition
We really enjoyed seeing all of your photgraphs for the #Runsolo competition and with it been such a great success we thought why not do another, this time focusing on the amazing street art dotted all across sheffield and other towns and citys.
while the rules may have changed allowing you to run with one other person outside of your household and to travel for exersice we still think that its best to continue running solo and from your front door.
It's as simple as before this time however either find your favourite peace or a new on you might have discovery while out running. Prop your phone up, check you will in the frame, hit the self timer and snap! Hopefully, one good photo.... It could be a dramatic selfie, you running with it in the background, to be honest anything goes.
Then all you have to do is either send us the photo via email or post onto your favourite social media platform. Tag @Acceleraterunningco and @Sauconyuk and use the #URBANART and #RUNSOLO. We will be reposting your photos and at the end of the month we will send out the prize to whom the judges think took the best photo. Remember anything goes... A yes the prize.
A massive thank you must go to Saucony for supporting this competition. The winner will recieve a £100 gift voucher redeemable on our Saucony clothing range, but not only that the runner up will also win a £50 gift voucher also redeemable on our Saucony clothing range as well!
So give it a go, it'll be fun
- The photo must have been taken after 18th of May
- The photo must be taken by you and no one else other than someone who lives in your household.
- The photo must be posted on social media and @acceleraterunningco and @sauconyuk tagged along with the #UrbanArt and #RunSolo or emailed to the store using info@ accelerateuk.com
- Competition winners will be decided on the 21 of June, you have four weeks, Get snapping.....
- The winners gift vouchers are redeemable on our Saucony clothing range only.
Download the #UrbanArt logo below to add to your photos, we have been using Logoit app for this.
Stu has written a buzz post all about the best way of planning a route, snapping photos and some handy links for finding your local street art. Here >>