Running Past 50 – Booking Form
The Coached session for the Running Past 50 Run Group is back!
Sarah and Stu are very much looking for ward tom seeing you at the Olympic Legacy Park from the 30th July for more fun and groans.
Start Time 10:30pm.
Parking: Leeds Road or Worksop Road car parks.
Meeting: The Sprint Track, OLP.
Please don’t forget you coffee, although I believe The Library is open for take aways… we will have a natter and catch up post session.
Please be mindful of the current ‘Covid-19 stituation’ and read and come prepared with the following guidance in mind. Thank you.
Due to the current situation around Covid-19 and minimising the associated risk and spread of the disease we are asking every one to follow the guidance below:
- Social distancing of 2 meters will be maintained.
- Only limited equipment will be used, if needed, handled by the coach only.
- Meeting points will be outside, agreed in advance.
- Group Coaching will be limited to six participants per coach, unless dictated otherwise by government or sport governing body guidelines and the numbers should be reduced.
- Full participant contact details, in line with NHS Track and Trace guidelines, must be gathered in advance (inline with GDPR).
- Athletes and coaches should all carry a protective mask and gloves in case of injury support or accident.
If you have any questions or concerns at this time then please do not hesitate to get in touch.