Christmas party season is nearly upon us and for most it is a nightmare. Friends and family don’t always understand why you try to avoid certain foods and don’t want to drink too much if you’re training hard or just making an effort to stay healthy. Here are a few tips to help you keep the balance:
- If you have lots of an events in a week or fortnight period, choose which ones you will indulge at and which ones you will be sensible at.
- Where menus are pre ordered, pick the high protein and low carbohydrate options preferably adding extra veg where possible
- At buffet tables, choose any vegetable options and leave the bread off sandwiches
- Drink 1 glass of water for every alcoholic drink to ward off hangovers and keep yourself hydrated
- Just because you did some exercise earlier doesn’t mean you can pig out! Your body will burn more Calories but chances are they’ll be replaced with little nutrition if you’re eating lots of party food.
Want to know more?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07912 556470