Discipline: Cross Country/Fell Category: U16
Blog: Accelerate Buzz
Coached by: Stuart Hale
Supported by: inov-8
Eve trains and competes regularly in track, cross country and fell running events. She started running aged 8 for school and joined Hallamshire Harriers running club. She has represented her school, club, district and county on numerous occasions, competing at the English Schools Cross Country Championships on three successive years and being selected to represent Yorkshire at the Intercounties Cross Country over four successive seasons.
Eve also enjoys the challenge of fell running, after competing and winning the local Accelerate Gritstone series. Since attending Bradfield Secondary School, she has competed in four English Schools Fell Running Championships, finishing 3rd Year 7 in 2013. 2015 saw Eve achieve English Schools Y8/9 Fell Running Champion. This year, Eve became the U16 English Uphill Champion, English Fell Running Champion, was selected to represent Yorkshire and became U16 and U18 Intercounties Champion. She was selected to represent England at the 2016 Junior Home International Mountain Running Championships.
– 1st U16: English Fell Running Championships 2016
– 1st U16: English Uphill Fell Running Championships 2016
– 1st U16 and U18: English Junior Intercounties 2016
– Represented England in Junior Home International Mountain Running Championships 2016
– English Schools Y8/9 Fell Running Champion 2015
– 3rd: English Schools Y7 Fell Running Champion 2013
– Represented Yorkshire at the Intercounties Championships (2013-2016)
– English National Championships U15: 73rd (2016), 42nd (2015)
– 15th U15: Northern Championships 2016
– 8th U15: Yorkshire Championships 2016
– 3rd U15: South Yorkshire Championships 2015
– Competed at 3 successive English Schools Championships (2014-2016)
– Represented Yorkshire and Humberside in the Virgin London Mini Marathon 2015 and 2016
– 1500m PB: 4.54
– 1200m PB: 4.01.3
– 800m PB: 2.32.81
To enjoy running and work hard to be successful.