Arriving at the Store
What to expect when arriving at the store for your appointment.
Please read the information below before arriving for your appointment to help keep all visitors to the store as safe as possible. The key to this is to maintain social distancing throughout your appointment.
- If you have arrived early for your appointment please wait in your car until your appointed time to avoid any unnecessary contact with other, if you do bump in to other visitors on your way in please remember your social distancing skills.
Remember, the appointment is for you. To comply with social distancing guidelines only two visitors to the store will be admitted for appointments.
- If you are running a little late for your appointment just give the store a call on 0114 242 2459 to let us know.
- When you arrive at the store the inside door may be locked, just knock and we can let you in
- Their will be hand sanitiser available for you to use when arriving, we are asking if you could use it that would be very much appreciated.
- We have the store set out with two socially distanced seating areas.
- If you would like to see anything during your appointment just ask and we can find it for you whilst you are seated.
- Unfortunately the treadmill is out of bounds, if you wish to try the shoe we can head outside and use the side street by the store.
- If you wish to see any other items of clothing or equipment during your visit just ask and we can find what your looking for.
- Remember at this time the changing rooms are closed. Purchase any clothing or other items and try on at home.
- When it comes to paying we will bring the card machine to your for an at seat service
- On your way out there will be more hand sanitiser available for you to use if you wish.
Between each appointment we will be sanitising the seating area, card machine and any shoes tried on.
If you wish to exchange a shoe for a size change we can operate this as click and collect, however if you wish to exchange for a different style of shoes please book another appointment. To review the full return and exchange terms see Point 4.0 of our Covid-19 Operating Policy here
Topsy Turvy times, many thanks for visiting the store and for your understanding at this time.
We look forward to seeing you.