We are continuing with an appointment system.
Before booking an appointment through our Covid-19 Store Operating Policy and Guidelines, they can be found here
The following will apply to anyone visiting Accelerate with no exceptions. Social distancing has been continually noted and is a key priority.
- All visitors to the store must wear a face covering whilst they are inside the store.
- All visitors to the store will be required to wash/sanitise their hands upon arrival.
- You will need to bring a clean and fresh pair of socks that cover your ankles to try on any shoes. Alternatively, select and purchase a new pair of socks and use these before trying on shoes.
- All shoes that have been tried on will be sprayed with an appropriate disinfectant hand.
- Running shoes that are purchased from the store can be exchanged and must not have been worn for running. We will only exchange or offer a credit note against returned shoes due to the time we take with each and every customer.
- We have allowed time between customers to disinfect all customer service and POS areas, including seating and PDQ machines.
Before booking your appointment please read through the whole of this page and our Do Your New Running Shoes Fit? This can be found here
Before arriving for your appointment please read through What to expect when arriving at the store for your appointment. this can be found here