We are now taking bookings for the 12th of April. This will be on an appointment-only basis.
Before booking an appointment through our Covid-19 Store Operating Policy and Guidelines, they can be found here
The following will apply to anyone visiting Accelerate with no exceptions. Social distancing has been continually noted and is a key priority.
- Appointments will be available from the 12th of April, if this changes you will have to re-book at the next available slot.
- Only two customers in the store at any one time. Please come alone and no pets.
- Youngsters requiring shoes or other kit can come along with a single parent.
- All visitors to the store must wear a face covering whilst they are inside the store.
- All visitors to the store will be required to wash/sanitise their hands upon arrival.
- You will need to bring a clean and fresh pair of socks that cover your ankles to try on any shoes. Alternatively, select and purchase a new pair of socks and use these before trying on shoes.
- No browsers, please. The service we are offering is for those looking to receive the best help and advice that we can offer in selecting the right product for their needs from the store.
- All shoes that have been tried on will be sprayed with an appropriate disinfectant.
- Customers are asked to refrain from touching any stock on display. Advice is always to hand.
- Running shoes that are purchased from the store can be exchanged and must not have been worn for running. We will only exchange or offer a credit note against returned shoes due to the time we take with each and every customer.
- Due to Social Distancing the staff can not check sizing and fit. They will guide customers to check the shoe fit and we will also provide a web page giving guidance on shoe fit so this can be checked at home. This should be done before you take the shoes for a run. Customers must take full responsibility for shoe fit and sizing. The Guide to Shoe Sizing is available here
- We have allowed time between customers to disinfect all customer service and POS areas, including seating and PDQ machines.
- Face coverings are mandatory. All the staff will be wearing them.
Before booking your appointment please read through the whole of this page and our Do Your New Running Shoes Fit? This can be found here
Before arriving for your appointment please read through What to expect when arriving at the store for your appointment. this can be found here