Arrange a Video Appointment
From Tuesday 5th January the store will close.
We will continue to operate with Mail Order, Click, Run & Collect.
For anyone requiring shoes, equipment, or running clothing and our expert advice you will find that we are able to offer an email, telephone, or video to service to help.
New for this lockdown, we will be now offering our Video Appointments. Need and want a little help with your shoes, equipment, or clothing needs? Book on for one of our appointments available on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday for consultation with one of our expert staff.
Under the current guidance, we will be able to open the store on the 12th of April 2021. We will be using an appointment only system to manage the number of customers in the store. If you wish to book an appointment for an in-store shoe fitting follow the link here
Many of those that contact the store have a general or specific requirement in mind: shoes, vest packs, tech, or a certain type of clothing. The new 'Norm' is going to make this selection process a little more interesting as you cannot visit the store. However, this isn't going to stop us from helping you find the right bit of kit you are after with our new Remote Footwear and Kit Advice over Zoom.
- The store will close from the 5th of January, operating through mail order, click and collect, video consultations, and phone hotlines.
- Our video appointments are available Monday, Tuesday, and Friday.
- Youngsters requiring shoes or other kit can take part in this service provided a parent or guardian sits alongside.
- You will be required to read through our remote footwear advice page prior to an appointment. This can be found here. This will details how to send photos in of your feet prior to an appointment aiding us and to allow the consultation to run smoothly.
- No browsers, please. The service we are offering is for those looking to receive the best help and advice that we can offer in selecting the right product for their needs from the store
- Refunds can only take place after the 72 hours quarantine period on all goods returned as we can not touch them. Instore we will have a box available that we can seal for this purpose.
Before booking your appointment please read through the whole of this page and our Remote Footwear Advice page as we have a few things we would like you to do.
This can be found here
If you have any other questions regard how the appointment will work then do not hesitate to get in contact with us.