Arrange an Appointment
Many of those that visit the store arrive with a general or specific requirement in mind: shoes, vest packs, tech or a certain type of clothing. The new 'Norm' is going to make this selection process a little more interesting as Social Distancing becomes standard practice as we follow Government Guidelines for operating a high street store. That's just the begininng.
- The store will open on the 15th June, operating a strict Appointment system
- Only two customers in the store at anyone time. Please come alone and no pets
- Youngsters requiring shoes or other kit can clearly come along with a single parent
- You will need to bring a clean and fresh pair of socks that fit above the ankle to try on any shoes. Alternatively, select and purchase a new pair of socks and use these before trying on shoes.
- No browsers please. The service we are offering is for those looking to receive the best help and advice that we can offer in selecting the right product for their needs from the store
- All shoes that have been tried on will be sprayed with an appropriate disenfectant
- The changing rooms will be closed. Try any clothing on at home and if you have to return an item it will have to be isolated from the rest of the stock for 72 hours. Clothing must be returned with the original labels still attached
- Refunds can only take place after the 72 hours quarantine period on all goods returned as we can not touch them. Instore we will have a box available that we can seal for this purpose.
Before booking your appointment please read through the whole of this page and our Covid-19 Store Operating Policy which can be found here
Our opening times from the 15th will be as follows:
|Monday:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Wednesday:||Closed - Front Lawn Home Visits - Details to follow|
|Thursday:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Friday:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Saturday:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Sunday:||Closed - Gone Running!!|
A big part of the shopping experiance here at Accelerate is the fitting service, with the onset of Covid-19 and social distancing this is going to be a little different. Therefore more of the fitting procces is going to be down to you and how you feel and deceide you fit in the shoe. The staff at the store will advise how a shoe should fit and you should be 100% certain that the size and fit is right. Once you have taken a shoe for a run we will be unable to accept it as a return. Any returned item must be re-saleable.
Due to the time we take and the expertise at hand we do not refund footwear returns. An exchange or a credit note will be offered.
Accepting Returns of Goods Purchased from a Physical Store: The Law >>
We have put together a couple of articles to help with shoe fitting as this is always something that is important to get right. At this time we can not use the treadmill nor can we get up close to check shoe sizing as PPE would be required. Yes, if the weather is kind we can check your gait outside and the shoe we think between us will most likely work for you. So our suggestion is take a read of both these articles before visiting the store:
Foot Shape to Shoe Shape Article >>
Shoe Fitting: What to Do and Look For >>
Please Read our Full Terms and Conditions relating to visiting the store in light of the Government Guidelines for Covid-19 Health and Safety. Find our Covid-19 Store Operating Policy here