Patagonia Slope Runner Vest 4L
- Lightweight and breathable
- materials mapped for moisture management
- Low-profile stretch pockets
- Dedicated phone pocket on chest
- Hydrophobic mono-mesh back panel for maximum airflow
- Two 500ml HydraPak® flasks included
- Available in four sizes: XS, S, M, L
- 160 g (6 oz)
Patagonia do running vests!
And as per usual, they're a cut above some of the competition. With stretch pockets, moisture management materials, adaptive fit/fastenings, easy to use storage on-the-fly and twin 500ml soft flasks included.
Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Panels: 6.1-oz 100% nylon high-flex monofilament mesh
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.