Saucony Peregrine 8
- Brand new for 2018 and available NOW
- Latest evolution
- Redesigned outsole
- EVERUN topsole
- 'Go anywhere' shoe
The all rounder just got even comfier. The new generation of door-to-trail running shoes with traction and cushioning to spare and brand new upper for a comfier hold. Trail running never felt this good.
- Successor to the Peregrine 7
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWRTRAC outsole for optimal grip and traction across multiple surfaces
- PWRFOAM midsole for a smooth ride and added rebound
- 6.0mm outsole lugs
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail, Grass
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 24.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 20.5mm
- Weight: 10.0 oz. | 283 g.
Technical running terms guide:
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
High traction outsoles, protective overlays and rugged construction take the performance of our RunAnyWhere line to the next level. This is what happens when real runners make trail shoes.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
Tacky, durable rubber providing exceptional traction and abrasion resistance.