Montane Minimus 777 Pull-On
- Lightweight at only 130g
- Extremely packable for low volume storage
- Completely waterproof/fully taped
- Increased breathability
- Elasticated fitting
- Zippered chest pocket
- Stuff sack
- Higher durability than regular Minimus
Below is the official word from Montane, but click the link to read about Chris Hough's experience in the Minimus.
Long story short - there's little else this good for this price and from a UK company, making effective clothing for the UK weather.
Lighter. More breathable. Harder wearing.
Revolutionary lightweight and breathable 3 layer waterproof trail running shell. Engineered for mountain trails where weight saving is essential. Utilising an exclusive PERTEX® Shield+ laminate which combines a 7 denier nylon face, a 7 micron breathable membrane and a super light 7 denier tricot backer. Critically designed to save weight without compromising functionality; weighing only 134g with micro-taped seams to increase breathable surface area and a 12-13 seam stitch count for tight, clean and strong seams throughout compared to an industry average of only 8. Pre-elasticated hood, articulated arms, reflective detail and a tiny pack size into its own pocket makes it perfect for any trail run.
- 46g PERTEX® Shield + fabric is one of the lightest weight 3 layer fabrics available. Combining a 7 denier 100% nylon face, 7 micron laminate film and 7 denier tricot backing, this fabric is waterproof with a 20,000mm hydrostatic head. It also has exceptional breathability, with an MVTR rating of over 30,000g/m2/24hrs
- Micro-taped seams throughout increase breathable surface area and reduce weight
- 12 - 13 seam stitch count on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Pattern engineered with strategic placement of darts to minimise the number of seams and reduce unnecessary weight
- Articulated arms for high reach movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Pre-elasticated hood providing excellent face protection and freedom of movement
- Zipped external chest pocket with YKK matte AquaGuard® zipper technology, designed to fit GPS or mobile phone with minimal movement
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
- ½ length, reversed and baffled YKK matte minimalist AquaGuard® front zip
CUFF AND SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Low bulk semi-elasticated cuffs which can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling
- Comfortable pre-elasticated hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Micro trims throughout for lightweight packability
- Reflective VIA Trail Series™ logo details
- Stuffs into own chest pocket to make a tiny pack size for storage