Montane Minimus Smock
RRP - £140 - Now £100!
Breathability and effective waterproof protection from driving rain. What more could you wish for in a jacket? Lightweight......done. Oh, and reduced to only £100. No brainer.
Race legal, as it's fully taped at the seams and features elasticated hood/cuffs/waist for quick 'n' easy on/off on the fly. Packs down to a apple size pouch and has a chest pocket for hat/gloves/map/compass....
A smock style jacket that works hard, so you can play hard.
- Fabric: PERTEX® Shield +
- Fabric denier: 15D + 40D Rip
- Zips: YKK Aqua Guard®
- Colours: Black / Kiwi zips
- Weight: 143g / 5oz (SIZE M)
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Fit: Athletic Mountain
- Activities: Trail Running / Backpacking / Mountain Marathon
- Reviewed here.
One hundred and fourty three grams. Is that clear enough? No burden when not in use - no brainer.
This is every bit the Jacket that the old Minimus was, but lighter, even after the inclusion of a useful front pocket. Features include:
- PERTEX® Shield + provides exceptionally high fabric breathability at 25,000 MVTR and a 20,000mm hydrostatic head
- Micro-taped seams throughout to increase breathable surface area
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Mesh ventilated, map-sized, YKK zippered chest pocket
- Internal D-ring inside chest pocket for secure key storage
- Full length YKK Aqua Guard front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
- Adjustable hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs with self fabric grab tabs
- 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ reflectivity
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
As fast and lite aficionados, it was love at first sight when our development team first conceived the Minimus Smock. This is the garment design that PERTEX® Shield + fabric was developed for. Waterproof, exceptionally breathable and astonishingly light, the Minimus Smock has such a micro pack size that when not worn it will live unnoticed in your pack - enabling you to go further and faster.