Patagonia Strider Pro Shorts 5inch
- Made of smooth, ultra-lightweight and fast-drying polyester fabric with breathable Air Flow mesh side-seam panels
- Higher split opening eliminates leg chafe and promotes air flow
- Two front drop-in gel pockets; rear zippered pocket
- Colored reflective logo on front and back
- 5" inseam
- Body: 2.3-oz 50-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby. Panels and rear pocket: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh. Liner: 4-oz 100% polyester stripe mesh. With moisture-wicking performance and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 119 g (4.2 oz)
luxury comes in many forms, but none more comfortable than Patagonia. Combined with effective technical fabrics and features that provide functionality to-boot, they're in a league of their own. The Strider Pro Shorts have a lightweight feel, breathable and fitted for easy of movement and moisture management. The envelope pockets can store masses of food and the zip pocket keeps valuables safe and secure. Load up and head out for the run of your life. CH
Designed to go the distance, the new Strider PRO is for core trail runners who need pockets, chafe-free comfort and moisture-wicking performance in fast drying, ultra-lightweight polyester running shorts. Available in Deep Space Blue (pictured).
Inspired by our trail running ambassadors' love of the Strider Shorts and customized to their need for storage on longer runs, we present the Strider PRO Shorts. A fast-drying 50-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby forms the body of these sleek running shorts, while the rear pocket and thigh panels use a non-chafing 100% polyester mesh. Side splits promote airflow, a nonabsorbent mesh lines the waistband and a new, lightweight open-knit 100% polyester stripe mesh liner further enhances breathability. The card-sized center-back pocket closes with a zipper, and drop-in envelope pockets on each hip hold energy gels. With colored reflective logos on the front and back and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.