Saucony Koa ST - Women's
- 4mm drop
- Wide profile
- Comfort fit
- 22/18mm depth of cushion
- Ideal ultra distance shoe
- Wet weather/muddy trail shoe
- Traction over open country
- Debris prevention/sewn in tongue
- Speed lacing
So - we arrive at the most aggressive shoe that Saucony have produced in a very long time. 8mm studs for outright traction in wet and muddy copnditions. UK appropriate.
Traction for those who tackle trails in all weathers, or those who like to explore the open spaces and take their chances in the bog.
For anyone looking for a stable platform and comfort even on longer runs, this is the shoe. The grip in wet grass and lose ground should be ample for a confident run no matter.
Designed to keep debris at bay and to shed water very easily, they shouldn't hold you back.
- Deep stud pattern (8mm) deliver surefootedness across soft, muddy terrains
- Oblique toebox allows for maximum splay at toe-off for added stability
- 3mm EVERUN topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Durable, synthetic upper sheds mud and moisture to keep the foot dry
- Reinforced heel piece for protection and a lockdown fit