Patagonia Storm Racer Jacket
- Lightweight 30-denier nylon ripstop is waterproof and breathable with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and has a high-texture backing to keep the jacket from sticking to sweaty skin
- Single-pull adjustable hood hidden in the collar, secured with lightweight snaps; knit collar lining for comfort and moisture wicking
- Upper arm zippers can be unzipped to facilitate air flow through jacket toward back venting system
- Left chest inner zipper pocket
- Elastic closure at wrists
- Single-pull adjustable drawcord at hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back
- 2.7-layer, 2.4-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 272 g (9.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
When you routinely head out into the extremes of the UK weather, this is one hell of a jacket. With incredible breathability and waterproofing, fully taped and lightweight despite rugged construction. It features vents in the upper arms and back for fast removal of humidity when working hard. It will stand up to extended wear while using a backpack or vest on a regular basis.
This lightweight rain jacket is designed specifically for trail running, with active venting, a deployable hood and waterproof/breathable fabric with a high-texture backing that makes it comfortable to wear during aerobic activity