Ultimate Direction Body Bottle S
Moulds to body
- Eliminates 'slosh'
- Compact when empty
- Dismantles for easy and hygienic cleaning
- Holds 500ml of liquid
- Simple bite and drink operation
- Long straw fo drinking without removal from pocket
Soft flasks are now commonplace among the running community. People now opt for the sloshing sound if they prefer the feel of a hard bottle. The majority seem to enjoy the comfort of a soft flask because of the difference when pressed against the ribs for an extended period.
Lightweight, quiet, comfy and easy to drink from, then easy to pack away if desired. Soft flasks then, are almost regarded as essential. The Ultimate Direction Body Bottle stands out as being one of the most reliable, resilient models out there.
Now on its latest evolution, with a redesigned bite valve with extra long straw for easy drinking without having to remove the flask from the pocket* and wide opening for faster refil, it makes hydration on the move relatively simple.
*on most running vests.
Also available in the regular Body Bottle 500 version.
Specs & Details
- Fits any vest, Vesta, or Groove
- Collapses fully to a tiny size when empty
- Store bottles up front with the convenience of an easy to reach straw
- Weight: 1.48 oz. / 42g
- Volume: 16.9 oz. / 500 ml
- FDA-approved polyethylene (BPA-free)