HOKA Clifton 4 - Women's
- 5mm drop
- Open engineered mesh
- Puff print frame for light, detailed support
- Molded Ortholite Sockliner
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- Full EVA midsole provides cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel for smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
Road can be punishing for runners. Even those wit a wealth of experience.
Cushioning is key - with just the correct amount proving the difference between efficiency and failure.
Step up Clifton 4 with 29/24mm midsole from heel to toe. Firm, stable and super lightweight. Enough shoe between you and the hard stuff, but witout the sinking feeling you might get from other deep cushion footwear.
Plenty of shock absorbancy while retaining that responsive feel for swift movement.