E-Case Electronics Case 8
- Reliable Protection: Meets IPX-7 standards of submersion at 1 meter for 30 minutes, ensuring total protection from the elements.
- Full Function: Ultra-clear and supple urethane windows allow use of all touchscreen, camera and voice functions.
- Individually tested: Unquestionable reliability ensures peace of mind.
- Low-Profile: Proprietary, easy-to-use SealLock™ closure takes up little space for easy transport anywhere.
- Secure: Die-cut lash points at corners provide tethering options for high adventure or total convenience.
Electronics cases. Strong, water tight, transparent and most amazingly - allowing for use of a phone while it remains completely sealed inside (texts at the very least). It can be submerged in upto a meter in water, for as long as 30min, and still be perfectly sealed, which means you've long enough to fish around in a panic if you do drop it in a stream. More likely, when you're battling through horrizontal rain for hours on end, you want your phone to remain safe and well tucked away for emergencies. Having killed a phone in The Iceland Ultra, just by assuming my backpack was waterproof, I wouldn't take my phone anywhere without one of these, as the cost of a new phone every time you enter a race doesn't bear thinking about. CH
- Weight1 oz / 29 g
- Outside width4 in / 10 cm
- Outside length6 in / 15 cm
- Inside width3.125 in / 8 cm
- Inside length5.375 in / 13.5 cm
- Fits Phones, Point & Shoot Cameras
- ZipperMaterial(s)600D polyurethane coated polyester and clear PVC-free window
Incredibly useful because of its compact size, the ecase 8 protects cell phones, smart phones and other palm-sized electronic devices. It’s also a great place to store cards, I.D. and small valuables on backpacks or spontaneous water-based excursions anywhere, anytime.