Altra ZeroDrop Lone Peak 3.0
- Weight: 9.7 oz. /275 g
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Stack Height: 25mm
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Designed To Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort, Traction
- Platform: Foot Positioning: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- Last: SD6
- Midsole: EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: Altra MaxTrac Sticky Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Sandwiched StoneGuard™ Rock Protection, Natural Ride System, GaiterTrap™ Technology, No-slip Sock Liner Design
Evolving nicely into the type of shoe that can tackle most of what the UK trails can offer - the Lone Peak 3.0 is deeply cushioned enough for long runs, but with its flat design, frees you to run naturally and 'fleet of foot' if so desired. For some then, a racing shoe, while for many a great ultra distance off-road running shoe. Grippy as it's ever been and with a refined upper for superb foot hold and resistance to wear.
Named after eleven thousand feet of pure Utah peak ruggedness, the Lone Peak 3.0 is the latest version of the trail shoe that started it all for Altra. We added additional protection to the upper for increased durability and protection when the trail starts to bite back. The outsole has been re-designed and spec'd up with the all new MaxTrac™ outsole, offering more grip in all conditions. The StoneGuard™ has been sandwiched between the midsole and outsole to offer extra protection from those rocks trying hard to go after your feet. And your toes will be loving life in the luscious FootShape™ toe box up front. The legend continues with the Lone Peak 3.0.