Mizuno Wave Harrier 3
- Mizuno Wave Technology - redirects impact from the foot
- Smoothride - creates smooth transition from heel to toe
- Airmesh Upper - allows foot to stay cool, and the shoe to dry
- Wet Traction Outsole - improves grip in all conditions
- X10 Carbon Rubber Outsole - extremely hard wearing with extra traction
Mizuno Wave Harrier 3 combines the comfort you'd expect from a road shoe, with the grip and strength necessary for real off-road running. This is one of the most popular shoes we have, and with good reason. It's hard wearing thanks to the X10 Carbon Rubber outsole and together with the Smoothride and Wave technology it produces a great transition from heel to toe. The feel is surprisingly good, meaning many favour this shoe on longer trails. It breathes well, rejecting water immediately when submerged. As capable a shoe on Trail as it is on the Fells, you'll also be able to cope for a fair while on whatever necessary road sections you encounter. Versatility and performance from a value for money shoe. CH
Mizuno sum up: "Wave Harrier 3 - Low profile, lightweight, fast and grippy - great in more extreme conditions the harrier grips and adapts to the terrain".
Also available at the Sheffield Accelerate store.
As part of our environmental policy we will recycle the box and send the shoes in a free re-usable shoe bag.