Karhu Flow Fulcrum Ride
- Tongue is anatomically mapped around the instep and features a NEW soft touch logo top.
- HF welded eyelets integrated with into the vamp.
- HF welded toe tip.
- Reflective heel logo.
- HF outline welded mountain M.
- EVA padded lasting board.
- Open, air mesh in vamp and collar supported by ballistic mesh quarter panels.
- Precision engineered compression molded EVA midsole with tuned durometers (hardness).
- Our lightest weight firm EVA fulcrum: 77 durometer.
- Anatomically designed, elastic EVA forefoot insert with hourglass shape aligned to the metatarsal heads.
- Combination PU foam and molded EVA heel pad breathable insole.
- Combination compression molded, and blown rubber outsole with anatomic flex relief and full ground contact sole.
- 2.5mm Heel/Fore-foot drop.
Karhu say (deep breath):
For the performance neutral runner seeking lightweight foot strike management with a highly responsive, durable forward ride.
Engineered with our neutral performance fulcrum, the Flow fulcrum_ride is suited for faster long distance running and racing with a clean, supportive minimalist design. Lightweight and responsive ride.
Increased breathability and light weight with an strong mid foot support and free movement in forefoot. Provide comfort and protection from the laces while not interfering with fit. Lightweight and durable. Lightweight, abrasion resistance. Welded eyelets for safety. Lightweight and low profile quarter logo. Provides step in comfort. Precision engineering providing ultimate forward efficiency. Helps runner transition onto their forefoot and into toe off efficiently. Ensures support and cushioning of the met heads during the propulsion phase. Excellent cushioning, moisture management and durability for a great step-in feel. Performance traction and forefoot cushion.
Accelerate would add: This is a very helpful shoe when the right foot comes along. With support and strength throughout, it can withstand high mileage runs while travelling at quite a pace, yet feels responsive and lightweight enough that we effectively consider it a Racing Shoe. The Fulcrum creates an efficient transition from heel to toe, and a smooth ride to boot. With only a 2.5mm drop from heel to fore-foot it might be your last stop before reaching Barefoot, but that's upto you. The features listed combine to provide a foot-feel and confidence that allows you to concentrate on running hard for mile after mile. If in doubt, try one on. CH