Patagonia Fore Runner Vest
- Lightweight yet durable weather-resistant nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fully featured, highly breathable mesh vest with soft-edge binding for next-to-skin comfort, stretch pockets for flasks or hand bottles, small stash pockets for salts or gels, top-loading main compartment with integrated compression
- 2L hydration reservoir (included) is BPA-free and FDA-approved; with quick-connect hose
- Foam back panel with mono mesh is highly breathable and won’t absorb sweat
- Available in two sizes: S/M and L/XL
- 312 g (11 oz)
Vest packs don't come much nicer than this. With intelligent features and an easy to use efficiency, there's penty to enjoy about running around in the Fore Runner Vest. Chief among its selling points - the almost unique way in which the straps between front and rear attach to the very extreme end of the main chamber, meaning that regardless of content, the pack closes against the back and prevents the kit inside from jumping about and the vest itself stays still, even when only partially filled.
Add an in-built clip for the hydration hose (part of the 2L hydration reservoir included) and draw string closures, stretch pockets and water resistant materials.
Whenever you’re aiming for your personal best, it’s not the steep pass or the fast-moving squall that brings you down; it’s the nagging details that trip you up. Keep it together longer with the thoughtfully designed Fore Runner Vest. Lightweight and highly breathable, it has a close fit and a clean, efficient design that stays in sync with your motions for minimal bounce and maximum comfort when you’re running ultras or long, self-supported vision quests. The top-loading main compartment, made from weather-resistant nylon ripstop, keeps your hydration (2L reservoir included) and your choice of calories secure next to the body. It also features an integrated compression system and a quick open-and-close entry that’s simple to use, even at mile 78. A supple foam back panel, made from lightweight mono mesh, breathes to keep you cool and dry. Stretch pockets hold your flasks or hand bottles, and numerous small stash pockets give you options for storing your salts and gels. Airflow mesh throughout the vest has a soft edge binding for next-to-skin comfort. Made from 3.7-oz 100-denier high-tenacity nylon ripstop with a 6.25-oz 210-denier nylon semi-dull double-ripstop base. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.