UD Signature Series 3.0 AK Mountain Vest
Now available in Special Edition 'Canyon Colours' (Mustard/Burgundy) while stocks last
- 11.5L capacity
- On the go trekking pole holders
- External stretch pocket
- Secure lateral pockets
- Double Ice Axe loops
- Internal bladder envelope
- 2 x 500ml Body Bottle Plus bottles included
- 400g - lighter than the V2!
The version three (V3) or 3.0.
The AK (Anton Krupicka) Mountain Vest is the 11.5 Litres of Adventure!
Room for all your essentials on long runs. For time spent in the extreme outdoors, or perhaps self sufficient over endurance events. The pack features a new stretch mesh pocket for on the fly access to items such as waterproofs, map/compass or whatever you prioritise on your journey.
With a remodelled design, comes refinement in all areas, so there are front pouches designed to accomodate iphone sizes phones, but still securely house the UD soft flasks that come as standard with the vest. The zip pockets are all over the place, one on the front, two at the rear and one on each side, under the arms. Sufficiant space for everything and everything in its place.
The newly introduced pole holders on both sides of the chest mean easy use when necessary, but comfy storage when not. The optional bungee hooks at the rear - still offer the chance to compress the pack when only part filled and eliminate unwanted flapping or shaking. This will also ensure that delicate contents are held firmly in place.
Along with the two sternum straps on slide rails, the same hidden adjustment straps feature inside the under arm pockets so you can tailor the vest to exactly the correct fit.
A great pack just got way better.
- S: 24 - 36 in. / 62 - 92 cm
- M: 31 - 41 in. / 80 - 104 cm
- L: 38 - 48 in. / 96 - 122 cm
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- A vest full of gear will fit smaller
- Volume Capacity: 702 in3 / 11.5L
- Weight: 14 oz. / 400 g
- Height: 15.7 in. / 40 cm
- Width: 11.4 in. / 29 cm
- Depth: 7.5 in. / 19 cm
- 150g Knit Mono Mesh: New 150gsm harness conforms to your body for absolute comfort and superior load carrying
- 180g Darlington Power Mesh: Lightweight strength with differential stretch in the x and y axis for enhanced load management
- SilNylon/66: Silicone-Impregnated 30D nylon with a polyurethane face creates a permanently waterproof fabric, and substantially increases seam and tear strength