UD Signature Series 3.0 TO Race Vest
- Newest addition to the Signature Series
- 'T-Hook' adjustable sternum straps
- On the go Pole Holders
- Wide lateral strap for stability and adjustability
- Soft and flexible knit mono-mesh harness
- 5 Litres capacity
Timothy Olson joins the Ultimate Direction team and brings with him his own Signature pack. The TO Race vest 3.0 (despite there being no 1 or 2 to base it on*) is the minimalist's choice.
5 Litres of breathable vest, with just the right number of stretch pockets and compartments for ease of use, convenient self sufficience but not the temptation to 'take the kitchen sink'. Just hydration and emergency shell, with the odd snack and perhaps a smart phone if desired.
Then it's freedom of movement, secure fit and a feeling of complete comfort from start to finish.
*in the time between this and the previous range, the athletes and their packs have been swapped according to the activities they now feel more focussed on, so this is in fact an advance on the old AK vest, but these days suited more to the type of thing Timothy Olson gets up to. (We know!)
- S: 24 - 39 in. / 60 - 100 cm
- M: 28 - 43 in. / 70 - 110 cm
- L: 31 - 51 in. / 80 - 130 cm
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- A vest full of gear will fit smaller
- Volume Capacity: 305 in3 / 5L
- Weight: 8.23 oz. / 235 g
- Height: 18.1 in. / 46 cm
- Width: 11 in. / 28 cm
- Depth: 4.1 in. / 10.5 cm
- 150g Knit Mono Mesh: New 150gsm harness conforms to your body for absolute comfort and superior load carrying
- 180g Darlington Power Mesh: Lightweight strength with differential stretch in the x and y axis for enhanced load management
- SilNylon/66: Silicone-Impregnated 30D nylon with a polyurethane face creates a permanently waterproof fabric, and substantially increases seam and tear strength