Montane Featherlite Pants
Montane's essential wind and water resistant legwear for mountain running, climbing and biking. Used and abused by athletes in mountain environments for many years, Featherlite™ Pants are the authentic originator of gossamer light legwear protection. Easy to pack, weighing next to nothing, with features that allow for ease of use, and maximum performance during changeable conditions - what's not to love?
- PERTEX® Microlight outer that is windproof, showerproof, fast drying and features a remarkable durable water repellent finish
- French seams throughout for extra strength, quality and weather resistance
- Articulated knees for high step movement, perfect for mountain use
- Elasticated waist with adjustable, lockable drawcord
- ¼ length YKK side zips for ventilation and the ability to pull over trail footwear
- Velcro calf tabs which reduce volume around calves minimising noise, wind resistance and abrasion
- MONTANE® enhanced breathing panels in lumbar
- 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ reflective trim
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- As with all MONTANE® clothing PERTEX® fabric contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild soap. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
- It may be required every 6 months or so to reproof the garment to restore its water repellency. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
- Please see www.nikwax.com for more information.