Montane Minimus Jacket - Women's
Montane's Shell Minimus Jacket is the perfect combination of lightweight, easily compressed outerwear, and effective waterproof for extended visits outdoors, when there's no escaping the weather. The fully taped seams mean it'll pass the FRA race requirements, but more importantly, it'll keep you dry for upto 6hrs in horizontal rain. The hood means complete protection, instead of that seeping cold that finds its way down the collar and onto your chest/back. It's light enough to stow when not needed, but effective when conditions demand it. Simple as that.
- PERTEX® Shield + provides exceptionally high fabric breathability at 25,000 MVTR and a 20,000mm hydrostatic head
- Microtaped seams throughout to increase breathable surface area
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Mesh ventilated, map-sized, YKK Aqua Guard zippered chest pocket
- Full length YKK Aqua Guard two way front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Adjustable hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- Single hand adjustable elasticated face aperture
- 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ reflectivity
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- As with all MONTANE® clothing PERTEX® fabric contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild soap. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
- It may be required every 6 months or so to reproof the garment to restore its water repellency. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
- Please see www.nikwax.com for more information.