Saucony Nomad TR
RRP: £90 Accelerate Price: £50
- 4mm Heel to Toe 'drop'
- Ideal off-road/urban trail shoe
- Room for foot to function comfortably
- Stable and responsive
- Adaptable sticky rubber outsole
- Gym worthy all rounder
Hey, these look cool. A low slung shoe that's great on the eye and feels so comfortable it just makes you want to run. It's got a very grippy rubber underneath, ideal on pavements or rocky trails, yet enough depth to the subtle lugs on the outsole, that it'll handle well on gravel or damp muddy surfaces.
Not as aggressive as some trail shoes, but far happier when used as an all rounder, particularly if you still visit the gym occasionally.
For anyone who longs for a roomier fit through the arch and space for the toes to spread - this is a very comfortable 'natural' foot shaped shoe that will suit most.
The Nomad TR has a PWRTRAC outsole that’s engineered to adapt to various terrain types while providing excellent traction and durability. Its oblique toe last shape and 1-piece upper construction deliver a sock-like fit and feel for every mile of your run.
- Featuring a PWRTRAC outsole that was engineered to adapt to various terrain types to always offer excellent traction and durability
- A new oblique toe shape provides an exceptional fit around the foot no matter where you run