Saucony Kinvara 8
- 4mm drop
- Everun topsole
The slipper like feel of the Kinvara has long belied its ability when it comes to long, slow training runs, but when that turn of speed is required - they fly!
Now in its most refined evolution so far and featuring greater comfort/shock absorption, it only looks as to be going from strength to strength.
Fans of the Kinvara 7 or older, take note - these have to be tried. For anybody looking for a fun shoe over hundreds of miles and freedom to test yourself over short, fast runs such as Parkrun, you've found a contender in the Kinvara 8.
- Successor to the Kinvara 7
- Newly added EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Internal strap system embraces the midfoot where it’s needed most
- Lightweight FLEXFILM overlays provide structure and support
- Highly flexible outsole for greater ground contact and freedom of movement